Many of you have been submitting questions via our link to mission control. We will take a minute to answer a few of these questions.
- Steve had 12,300 feet of available runway for takeoff.
- Unofficially, there was approximately 1,000 ft remaining at liftoff.
- The official takeoff time was 12:38:37 Zulu time (6:38:37 local).
- The flight is projected to last over 78 hours.
- The filed cruising altitude is FL 450 (45,000 feet).
- Video of the takeoff will be available on the K-State at Salina GlobalFlyer website